Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Recognize any of these kiddoes?

12 comments:

Rachel said...

I think this was the summer that you and I took the twins around everywhere with us. We were like 2 little mothers. :)

Eryn said...

shawna, you look just like cam! and the only other one i recognized was rachel.

Scott and Lynn said...

Wow! I agree with Eryn - it looks like Camryn!

bandanachick said...

I am in the pic too! Wow...so fun to look at that. Grace, Chrissy are in there too.

bandanachick said...

And Michael is there too, plus is that Chris Erb? I don't know the two middle boys.

Marcie said...

Cute picture! I have figured out seth, brian, brady, rachel, shawna, but who are the others?

jenica said...

So crazy! I was ify on Grace, and who are the 2 boys in the middle? Is the blonde one Thad? Everyone else I recognized.

Jessie said...

You totally look like Cam, that is fun

Christina said...

Man was I ever...uhh..were we ever cute! I'm going to hold firm and say that not much has changed in that department!

Kim Ferguson said...

that is a cute pic..I could only pick out Rachel and you, Shawna

Rachel said...

yeah, that's Chris Erb, Brady, Brian, Seth, Thad, Michael, Christina, Grace, Ruth, me and Shawna. I am the huge one. :)

Kim & Dave said...

Oh, yes. I recognize most of them.

Fun pic!