Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Miles sportin' a mohawk.


Posted by Picasa



9 comments:

Eryn said...

that is so cute! does it stay? or do you have to put product in it? he is getting so big. i cant wait till autumn can sit on her own.

Reagan said...

I think I can see a small speck of green...meaning he is sitting in his bumbo in this pic:) I love fauxhawks on babies!

Shawna said...

Yes, he is definitely in the bumbo. He can sit on his own for a few sec, but not longer than that.

I was actually treating his head for excema/cradle cap, so it isn't product, but plenty of goop nonetheless. I might try it with a little something and see if it will stay up. I love the way it looks..

Laurel said...

What a hoot! He sure is a cutie. :-)

rallywhit said...

every baby needs a fauxhawk at one point. =)

Marcie said...

Nice! What a sweet boy.

Abbey said...

He is such a cutie, We sure enjoyed spending time with u guys when you came down last! Kam & I are looking forward to visiting when Michael has a race in Topeka!

Anonymous said...

I'm seeing a bright future as punk rock drummer.

To cement the deal, stick out your tongue and flash the devil horns sign everytime you tuck him into bed.

Abbey said...

I am proud to say (or at least I think I am) that Michael & nephew Brayden actually have the mohawk haircut! It started with Brayden as kindof a joke. We did it when Marianna was at work one day but it was so cute that we didn't want to shave it off! Then Michael came home from school that day and he wanted one too so Jeff gave him one as well. Sad to say when we spiked it uo for school the following day, they made him comb it down! Oh well!