
Try these, Big Soft Ginger Cookies!
On a homeschooling forum I am on,
they were all raving about them.
I decided to make them, since my Laura
Ingalls wanna be children had picked up
molasses last time we were grocery shopping.
They are SO yummy. You will not be disappointed.
And I usually don't like dessert unless it is chocolate.
On a homeschooling forum I am on,
they were all raving about them.
I decided to make them, since my Laura
Ingalls wanna be children had picked up
molasses last time we were grocery shopping.
They are SO yummy. You will not be disappointed.
And I usually don't like dessert unless it is chocolate.
3 comments:
Yeah, I heard about that recipie!
Unfortunately, (or maybe it's a good thing???) I don't like gingersnaps!
Fun to catch up!
yummm, i AM looking for christmas recipes!
you cant tell there is a link!
Post a Comment