yes, it is one of the first pics I took with it. I am not super impressed, but I have no doubt that it is my fault not the cameras! oh yeah, and rex's too! After I took a whole slew of pics, I realized he had it set on the "nature" setting! lol We are still REALLY learning.
4 comments:
I have to ask...was this taken with your new camera?!
yes, it is one of the first pics I took with it. I am not super impressed, but I have no doubt that it is my fault not the cameras! oh yeah, and rex's too! After I took a whole slew of pics, I realized he had it set on the "nature" setting! lol We are still REALLY learning.
This new camera must mean you're going to post more!! :) So fun.
what new camera? have imissed something? i love the shiny (new?) pj's.
Post a Comment