Today in school Brooklyn was asked to write a book
about a pet. I can't get my scanner to work, so I will
just share the story with you!
The Pet Kittens
pichers and book by:
Brooklyn Juliet
The Baby
Once long, long, ago threre
was a cat that
had kittens named:
muff, puff and fluff.
They were cutie pies too.
Pets are so much fun.
Inside or outside.
Do you like pets?
I do.
do you like pets?
yes
no
do you like pets anne?
yes
no
do you like pets ben?
yes
no
do you like pets abbey?
yes
no
On with the Kittens
The kitten grew two girls, one boy.
The mother became pregnant. The boy
wanting and wanting a boy. But the baby
was a GIRL! The boy was so sad!
The baby grew to,
the boy wating
the mother was having a baby -
the boy thout it was going to be a girl,
he had 4 girls. But the baby was a
BOY!!
The boy was crying with joy.
5 comments:
Funny how life plays itself out subconsciously in things :)
That is really fun! Andrew and I enjoyed the kitten story!
I love the part... on with the kittens.
Cute.....
Kids are so funny.....their lives come out in so much of their "pretendings."
I loved it
Post a Comment