Hey Shawna! Abbey here! I think I agree with you, he looks a lot like brooklyn! That is crazy. By the way, he is adorable! Its nice to keep up with the kiddos. Maybe I'll start my own blog once this one arrives! (as if i'll have any more time on my hands!!!)
abbey- you should totally start a blog! I keep waiting to hear that your little one has arrived, are you going with one of the names kamrynn picked? :)
I am scheduled to be induced on the 10th if she has not decided to grace us with her presence by then!No, regretfully Kamrynn lost that battle! (no DIVA'S or LEELU'S in this family!) Her name will be Isabell Ann. We finally decided!
Isabell Ann is so sweet! I can't wait to meet her. Maybe Rachel can post some pics on her blog so I can see her. :) I will be praying for you these last few days, I know how they can get.
I'm assuming this is Abbey Chesney (forget your married name)? Hey! I didn't know you were expecting! Yes, you need to start a blog! Take care of yourself. Happy delivery!
I'm sure Rachel will post some pix for me. Thanks for the prayers, the last few days are for sure the most difficult! Thanks Jenica- we will try to let everybody know asap
16 comments:
Hey Shawna! Abbey here! I think I agree with you, he looks a lot like brooklyn! That is crazy. By the way, he is adorable! Its nice to keep up with the kiddos. Maybe I'll start my own blog once this one arrives! (as if i'll have any more time on my hands!!!)
Wow! That is crazy, he looks so much like Brooklyn! Cute pics!
Spitting image!
so hard to tell - but either way - he's so adorable!
brooklyn, definitely.
abbey- you should totally start a blog! I keep waiting to hear that your little one has arrived, are you going with one of the names kamrynn picked? :)
I am scheduled to be induced on the 10th if she has not decided to grace us with her presence by then!No, regretfully Kamrynn lost that battle! (no DIVA'S or LEELU'S in this family!) Her name will be Isabell Ann. We finally decided!
Isabell Ann is so sweet! I can't wait to meet her. Maybe Rachel can post some pics on her blog so I can see her. :) I will be praying for you these last few days, I know how they can get.
Yeah, that picture really makes him look like Brooklyn. I have never thought so before though! :) It will be fun to see how he changes!
I'm assuming this is Abbey Chesney (forget your married name)? Hey! I didn't know you were expecting! Yes, you need to start a blog! Take care of yourself. Happy delivery!
yep, same abbey! :)
Wow, there is a huge resemblance between the two. You have such beautiful little kids.
Thanks for posting all the great pics and news.
I'm sure Rachel will post some pix for me. Thanks for the prayers, the last few days are for sure the most difficult!
Thanks Jenica- we will try to let everybody know asap
I will post some pics as soon as I get some from the big day. I will keep you posted on my blog, hopefully we will have another little girl very soon!
Love the picture. Time flies too fast. I remember that day and taking those pictures!
Also, that was family vacation'01, not '02
Post a Comment