This past weekend James and Eryn came to visit.
It is rare that we are able to get together,
with out having huge plans or commitments all weekend.
A relaxing weekend was such a treat!
We got to meet our new niece Autumn,
she is a beauty! I can't even tell you how
many times I called her Ella though!
Sorry Autumn!
over the weekend. Books on Tornadoes, Hurricanes,
Godly Character Qualities, Bible Stories and Search & Seek.
It was fun to see them cuddled together reading
and discussing things.
Camryn holding Ella, I mean Autumn!
These two were inseparable. They would walk
around holding hands and chatting. So sweet!
I love how in this picture Camryn is not obeying..
she has her toys off the play room rug.
I didn't even notice until just now.
Check ella out, though! She obeys her aunt shawna's
crazy playroom rules!
Somehow I managed to not take any pics of Merikate
the eldest cousin. But she was here. I think she was
taking pics while I was, so I completely missed her.
Anyhow...that was our weekend. It was so much
fun, I can't wait to get together again.
Thanks for coming guys!
10 comments:
Looks like fun. What a treat to just hang out!
What fun! It really is a blessing for those cousins to be able to make memories together.
Miles has chubbed out! So cute!
Is that a Buzzle Billy book? I loved that book. Did you get that from mom or did you buy it. Also if you have any Adam Racoon books Marcie & I will come visit tonight!
-Seth
yes it is buzzle billy. I got it (and all the others) from mom. Don't you wish you were the oldest?
We do have the adam racoon ones! Come on up. Can you imagine how surprised the girls would be if you were sitting at the breakfast table in the morning? Well, I guess marcie would be at the table and you would be sleeping! HAHAHAHA!
I think it is hilarious that you have a rule about staying on the carpet. :) I have never heard Ethan mention it...is that because he doesn't follow the rules either? :)
I don't know that we have ever told ethan the rule. It is more for my girls, as they would daily drag everything all over that room. And since I have to walk through it and around in it to do the laundry, it just makes sense. :) They have thousands of polly pocket pieces that REALLY hurt when you step on them. I think I reminded Cam of it that weekend because she is usually the offending family member. (as you can see in the picture!
I have stepped on many Polly Pocket pieces around here too - and we only have 2 sets! I think the carpet rule is a great one!!! I'm sure my kids have broken that at your house too :)
ha ha! i never knew about the carpet rule either, but i am glad ella seemed to be obeying, cause she would never at home!
we had such a good time, thank you.
we grew up with adam raccoon too!
seriously guys, the rule is for MY KIDS! I wouldn't expect someone visiting to keep their toys on the rug. We want our guests to have as much fun as possible (within reason, of course!) So no worries, if they did or didn't, or knew or not...it is not that big of a deal. :)
I was laughing a little at the carpet rule too, although it does make perfect sense! We finally got rid of all polly pockets and the girls have not even missed them! But I have hurt my foot many a night as I crept into their room to check on them at night and stepped on something that was left on the floor. :)
Post a Comment