The first day finally came! I think we were all ready to
get back into a schedule. And the girls LOVE school,
which is a huge blessing. I was a little more gun shy
as I organized the books! YIKES! I have to teach all of
this? I tell you the truth, I had to take a break after
looking over all the lesson plans.
Here are the promised pictures from the first day,
the girls with their new outfits. I hope I am not
the only one that finds their selections comical.

Merikate in the trendy outfit.
Chocolate brown is her favorite color.
She took the longest of all three to pick,
I think she had to milk this once a year
"pick any outfit you want" for all it was worth!

Brooklyn in the casual classic polo and pants combo.
I teased her that I was going to buy a matching polo
for myself, more because I think it is funny that Old
Navy does that. Kind of Gymboreeish.

Camryn in the ever comfortable lounge clothes.
Notice the water socks! :)
She insisted that we get them,
"BECAUSE THEY MATCH, MOM!"
Hey, can't argue with that, in fact I need
to encourage all that matching that I can!
(and they were only $1.97!!!)

And here is "bruthie" (cam's nickname)
Not on the first day of school,
but super cute anyway!
Not on the first day of school,
but super cute anyway!
8 comments:
Very nice. Love Cam's smile. She definitely fulfills her shirt's declaration.
Did you survive? I hope it was a good day!
That picture of Camryn just made me laugh so hard...too cute.
everyone is so cute..."bruthie" looks huge!
They are all so stinkin' cute and I LOVE their outfit choices! I hope the first day of school went well for all!
I love the pictures. The girls are adorable and I'm amazed at your little man. Our guys could start the "chubby boys" club!
is "bruthie" on the new couch?
cute pics of all the girls and boy. nice selections.
I love how their personalities came out in the outfits they chose! Fun!
I love the first-day-of-school pics!!!
Post a Comment