That little thing he is sitting in is really cute. It makes him look way bigger and older than he is!
Oh, I can't wait to see him again!!And I guess the rest of you guys too (wink, wink).
He already looks so much older from your last photo, wow. I LOVE the Bumbo chair. It is one of my fav. gifts b/c its light and you can take it anywhere. I mainly use it when i'm cooking or eating.
I know he is growing up so fast....way faster than I would like.I think we are really going to love the bumbo too. Especially with homeschooling.
Very cute. I love those bumbos! Although, they weren't out with my babies.Edward was in his the other day and in passing I would get freaked out by a baby sitting on a kitchen counter.
I think he looks like Rex when we were kids together.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That little thing he is sitting in is really cute. It makes him look way bigger and older than he is!
Oh, I can't wait to see him again!!
And I guess the rest of you guys too (wink, wink).
He already looks so much older from your last photo, wow.
I LOVE the Bumbo chair. It is one of my fav. gifts b/c its light and you can take it anywhere. I mainly use it when i'm cooking or eating.
I know he is growing up so fast....way faster than I would like.
I think we are really going to love the bumbo too. Especially with homeschooling.
Very cute.
I love those bumbos! Although, they weren't out with my babies.
Edward was in his the other day and in passing I would get freaked out by a baby sitting on a kitchen counter.
I think he looks like Rex when we were kids together.
Post a Comment