Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Babywearing Daddy


Here is a video I found while researching the Moby...


9 comments:

rallywhit said...

that is a very sweet video! And it looks like it would be very comfortable for a newborn. Close to mom or dad and wrapped up nice and snug.

April said...

Are you thinking about getting one? I think it would be really handy for me while grocery shopping or whatever.

April said...

Nevermind, I hadn't see your previous post yet.

Jessie said...

So that material is a Moby? Are thinking about getting one?

Jessie said...

Disregard my first comment I did not check any earlier posts-I was distracted by the Utube video :)

Scott and Lynn said...

that thing is so long! I am feeling very claustrophobic!

Heather said...

I loved the way this guy switches his method of handling when he moves toward the baby...SO tender. Looks cozy...and looks like it works for you guys from your previous post...happy cuddling.

jenica said...

Very cute. It looks like a lot of wrapping, but I'm sure you'd get quick at it.

It's funny how when Leyla was a baby people acted like slings/etc. were weird and thought only homeschoolish moms wore them. But now they are so popular and hip. =) Baby Bijorns are a thing of the past. Haha. (Maybe I'm imagining all this, so just disregard.)

Eryn said...

hmmm, looks complicated. i cant believe he learned it! good for him.