
Back to sleep, Side to sleep, Tummy to sleep.
I have been around long enough to hear each
of them recommended.
Miles prefers the "old school" tummy sleeping.
And when I say prefer, I mean, he won't sleep
unless he is on his tummy. Or at least not for long.
I love how his chubby cheek is all smushed when
he lays on his tummy.
So sweet!
I have been around long enough to hear each
of them recommended.
Miles prefers the "old school" tummy sleeping.
And when I say prefer, I mean, he won't sleep
unless he is on his tummy. Or at least not for long.
I love how his chubby cheek is all smushed when
he lays on his tummy.
So sweet!
8 comments:
We had one of those...eventually you just resort to letting them sleep how they want, because when they don't sleep, they are CRANKY!
It is so sweet to watch though. :)
what is AMA?
AMA is against medical advice.
:)
The current recommendation is to have your babies sleep on their back. With my brothers it was tummy, and with MK and BJ it was on their side, cam and miles, back. :)
I know, you just have to trust the Lord because there is so many "no no's" and who knows what's best!
My babies were tummy sleepers, too. It was comforting and they fell right to sleep and slept long and soundly. I went with it!
You let him sleep on his tummy?!?
Oh, that's right...all five of mine only ever slept on their stomachs. It is so cute to see them asleep. Such peace.
I want to sleep on my stomach! I get cranky too... :o)
Yeah, I love tummy sleeping it is so sweet. I love their red smashed faces when they wake up. Joe calls it "flat face" when Benny was littler he would try to say it and it sounded like "crap face" :)
What a doll! Way to go-my babies all slept on their tummies. Comfort and sleep are very important. Just ask Grace!
Post a Comment