Mr. Miles is doing well!
Tonight we took him out to Rex's work
to weigh him on the UPS scale.
(to avoid a trip to the clinic)
He weighed 7lb 9.6 oz, which is
up 8.2 oz since Friday.
He has outgrown his preemie pajamas,
and gets to wear actual clothes!
So much fun.
He was struggling with tummy issues
every evening, and Mylicon was not helping.
(our girls lived on the stuff)
The clinic recommended that we try "Gripe Water"
and it has worked great!
It helps that he LOVES it, and sucks it out of the dropper.
That is about all I can think of.
We love him to pieces!
Can't wait for all of you to meet him!
3 comments:
Good to hear he's fattening up.
Yeah I've heard about gripe water. I wish I would've used it with Leyla when she was a newborn.
Yes, glad to hear the good report on Miles!
We could not have made it without gripe water!
Post a Comment