are these from her new camera? is that a new swing? it looks so comfy. i saw one like it in pink i wanted, but i actually have two workable swings, so i couldnt get it.
eryn, they are from her new camera...just moments after we put the batteries in. :) she is learning all the different settings and functions. we are the mean parents making her read the manual. :)
It is a new swing, and honestly it is the BEST baby purchase I have ever made. He loves it, we love it. It is awesome. We are on our second set of batteries too. :)
He is adorable. How have things been going with a little boy? I'm sure its slightly different from your last three babies. I have the same swing and love it. Edward likes when its turned sideways. I wonder if he got a little sick when facing the other way.
6 comments:
Ahhhhh, so tiny and sweet!
His chin disappears just like I remember Ethan's doing.
Great pics MK! I think your baby brother looks like you did :)
are these from her new camera?
is that a new swing? it looks so comfy. i saw one like it in pink i wanted, but i actually have two workable swings, so i couldnt get it.
eryn, they are from her new camera...just moments after we put the batteries in. :) she is learning all the different settings and functions. we are the mean parents making her read the manual. :)
It is a new swing, and honestly it is the BEST baby purchase I have ever made. He loves it, we love it. It is awesome. We are on our second set of batteries too. :)
He is adorable. How have things been going with a little boy? I'm sure its slightly different from your last three babies.
I have the same swing and love it. Edward likes when its turned sideways. I wonder if he got a little sick when facing the other way.
Post a Comment