
Today Miles' bili cam back a little high. Evidently this is common,
to rebound up. But does necessitate going back to the clinic for
another test. We are praying that it has gone back down, both
for his sake and ours. He is eating/sleeping/voiding very well.
Today he had several sun baths, he just loves stretching out.
Thanks for your prayers!
eta: today his bili was up again, but only two-tenths higher than
yesterday. They are thinking that yesterday they caught it
on the way to its rebound peak. He gained 2 oz in 24hrs, so
they were very pleased. Although this does mean we get to
go back for yet another draw...we are thankful that it
didn't spike any higher.
5 comments:
what a cute picture! i still cant believe he is really here. dont you feel like he was laying like that in your stomach? that is how i feel our little girl is all of the time. i dont think she knows what the "fetal" position is.
It is so hard for me to believe! I felt all along that he wouldn't stay in as long as the girls, but I just look at him in awe all the time.
I can't wait for you guys to meet him eryn! and to meet your sweet little one as well. :)
That is such a precious picture!
I'm so glad he's doing okay. I remember going through that with Katie, and feel for you (and for his poor little pricked feet!).
I'm praying for you guys! So thankful he's doing alright. He's adorable. :-)
What did his bili come back today?
Post a Comment