Rex has had the whole week off.
It has been so fun to have him here.
Since we have had daily trips to the hospital,
he has been taking the girls to do something while
I get Miles looked at and tested.
Wednesday they went to the camping store that is
near the hospital. As they were walking around,
Rex spotted the hammocks. He told me as soon
as he saw them he immediately thought of how as a
child he used to climb into one, wrap it around himself,
and hold on for dear life as his brothers would swing him.
He couldn't resist the urge to buy one for the girls.
They of course were excited, they have seen them before
and have often commented about how fun it would be
to get one. So, Rex takes it up to the counter to
buy, and the lady ringing him up starts to lecture him.
"Now you know, these are not toys, you have to be
careful with them....don't swing them wildly or anything"
He said he could barely contain himself. It was as if she
had read his mind, she somehow knew exactly what
he FULLY INTENDED to do with the hammock.
Must have been the look on his face! :)
Need I even ask you to guess which daughter of
ours thinks wrapping herself up in the hammock,
and getting pushed really high, is the funnest
thing she has ever done?
Yeah, you know who I am talking about!
Not one of the ones lounging in the picture. :)
3 comments:
It probably IS the funnest thing she's ever done...sounds like a blast to me! I love hammocks. Wish we had a place to hang one up.
That is a hoot! And sounds like fun. :-)
Hammocks are so much fun. I would love to grab a book and lay in one. Now's the time to get one, they are all on sale. I love picturing Cam all rolled up and swinging with her silly laugh!
Post a Comment