I love it - good old corn on the cob. I can't believe how different Merikate and Brooklyn look with their new hair cuts! That waterslide looks like a lot of fun. That will be great fun all summer (also a good distraction when brother needs a nap). Hope you are feeling ok, only weeks away now!
4 comments:
I love it - good old corn on the cob. I can't believe how different Merikate and Brooklyn look with their new hair cuts! That waterslide looks like a lot of fun. That will be great fun all summer (also a good distraction when brother needs a nap). Hope you are feeling ok, only weeks away now!
camryn's eyes crack me up
goodnes! dont you ever feed that child?
marcie- that corn is from aldi, and I am sure is nasty in comparison to IA corn.
eryn- if we don't feed her, she helps herself, and believe me the child is not going with out.
Post a Comment