Tonight at dinner we were discussing brothers name.
We have it narrowed down to two now, both starting with the
same letter. Somehow we started talking about families that have
names that all start with the same letter. Rex was telling the girls
that it seems like a lot of times, these families choose the letter "J".
We then proceeded to list off 4 families that we know personally
that have done this - not counting the Duggars.
After Rex and I go back and forth naming all of them,
Brooklyn pipes up with:
"Well I know this family,
and their names are:
Bex
Bawna
Berikate
Brooklyn
Bamryn
Needless to say, the table dissolved in to laughter!
5 comments:
Hehe! Too cute! Did you count Joy Johnson's family in your J list? Micah and I are toying with all M's because 2 of my favorite names start with M...but I have another favorite name that starts with an A...and what happens if we have 3 kids?! 4 M's and an A?! The poor kid.
Brooklyn cracks me up!
tonight I remembered a family I know from MO that did all "K". (12 of them I think)
lynn also reminded me tonight of two more J families that I know, so interesting!
magen- I did not count Joy's family.
All m's would be fun. Both of our boy names start with M! :)
What a goof ball!
Your girls are sooo funny!! I just love all the stories you have to share!! I hope you're feeling well...praying for you...
Post a Comment