Sunday, June 24, 2007

Locks of Love




The long awaited day finally came.
Merikate's hair was long enough to
donate. I think she has been growing it
out for almost 2 yrs.










Brooklyn didn't have enough to donate,
but she went ahead and got a new summer look as well!








6 comments:

Kelly said...

I love the new dos! Congrats to MeriKate for donating her hair!! That is so great! There is some lucky girl out there who will be so thankful to MeriKate for donating!

Laurel said...

Yay for MeriKate! They both look so cute. :-)

Rachel said...

Their hair looks great! And it is amazing how different they look now!

Shawna said...

i LOVE it! I keep going back and forth between thinking it makes them look younger or older....I can't decide. (sound familiar?)

April said...

Way to go Merikate! I wasn't sure if her hair would be long enough yet. Does she kinda miss the long hair? I think it definetly makes them look younger.

Eryn said...

wonderful! i am so glad she got to donate. and they both look cute besides.