Friday, May 04, 2007

No Flips

Brooklyn just came up from the basement to tell me that Camryrn
was jumping off the black table in the school room.
(for those of you who don't know, it is a dining table)
I called Camryn up to talk with her.

me: are you jumping off the table?

cam: yes

me: that is not safe, you need to go sit
on your bed for a while and think about
controlling your body.

10 minutes later.....

cam: mom, I ready to have a good attitude!

me: cam, that is not why you were sitting on your bed

cam: mom, I was being SAFE, I moved the chairs, and
I wasn't doing flips (off the table), I was just jumping!

me: ok, but we do NOT jump off tables, thanks for not
doing flips though, we don't do that off tables either,
just in gymnastics, okay?

cam: okay mom, I'll obey you!

(then she proceeded to tell me all the other things she could do at
gymnastics that she shouldn't do here at home!)

3 comments:

Heather said...

Precious!!

Scott and Lynn said...

haha - reminds me of the time R was about the same age and I found her doing a flip off the stairs :) They are little monkeys!!!

Rachel said...

I love Cam. :)