I have been tagged!
1. What is your occupation? wife and mommy
2. What color are your socks right now? none...flip flop season is back! hurray!
3. What are you listening to right now? peace and quiet, all the kids are in bed, even E and Si
4. What was the last thing you ate? a schlotzsky's original, salt and vinegar chips
5. Can you drive a stick shift? yes, although ask Anne, I am a little rusty!
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? black
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Rex
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? yes, of course!
10. Favorite drink? caffeine free coke
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? whatever my kids are participating in...
currently gymnastics.
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? umm, yes!
13. Pets? 4 fish, and 2 rabbits coming soon.
14. What is your favorite food? chili's chips and salsa with ranch
15. What was the last movie you watched? One Night with the King
16. Favorite day of the year? any saturday
17. What do you do to vent anger? retreat
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? strawberry shortcake doll, she even
blew strawberry scented kisses!
19. What is your favorite, fall or spring? fall
20. Hugs or kisses? both
21. Cherries or Blueberries? blueberries
22. Do you want your friends to email you back? yes
23. Who is most likely to respond? Rachel
24. Who is least likely to respond? I won't say either :)
25. Living arrangements? 3br house shared with my hubby and kiddos
26. When was the last time you cried? Out of sadness or despair? I think last Friday out of despair, my laundry pile. Trust me! You would have cried too!
27. What is on the floor of your closet? a basket that Rex calls the "purse grave"
28. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? Eryn
29. What did you do last night? went deal shopping with girls from the chapel, standing monday night commitment!
31. What inspires you? the godly example of fellow mothers.
32. What are you afraid of at this point in your life? (totally materialistic here) not getting the basement done before the baby comes!
33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? cheeseburger
34. Favorite dog breed? umm yeah, not a dog person
35. Number of keys on your key ring? 3, car, house and chapel
36. How many years at your current job? going on 9 this summer
37. What would be the title of a book you wrote? Dinners Made from Managers Specials
38. How many states have you lived in? 3
39. Favorite holidays? thanksgiving
40. Ever driven a motorcycle or heavy machinery? I drive a minivan almost everyday! :)
I think I will tag all of my sister in law's that blog. So April, Marcie, Eryn and Mandie,
consider yourselves tagged!
Tuesday, March 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Flip flop season is back?!!!
I must live in the North Pole!=)
I'm glad to see your not a green crayon - but black?! Am I missing something here?
Am I your only sister in law who doesn't blog? I'm feeling a little left out here.
yes, you are Katie! :)
Start one, we would all read it!
Post a Comment