I went to the midwife yesterday for my regular
appointment. She thought I was measuring large for
my dates. She scheduled a sonogram for today.
Everything looked good,
I still have the same due date,
and there is only one.
But, they were able to tell us what
we are having.
What is your guess?
I will post later with an update, after we
call all of our family.
If you are family.........
We are telling the girls tonight after Rex
gets home from work.
Then we will start calling. :)
appointment. She thought I was measuring large for
my dates. She scheduled a sonogram for today.
Everything looked good,
I still have the same due date,
and there is only one.
But, they were able to tell us what
we are having.
What is your guess?
I will post later with an update, after we
call all of our family.
If you are family.........
We are telling the girls tonight after Rex
gets home from work.
Then we will start calling. :)
10 comments:
I want it to be a boy...cause I think you'd have so much fun with the new experience...
But, my vote is for a girl.
girl
This is so mean!!!! I have been dying to know. I was actually scared that something was wrong, since you didn't call. :)
I think it's a boy.
boy
It would be hardly fair for Patrick to be that far outnumbered especially if Eryn has another girl so I will vote boy for Patrick's sake.
(as if my vote would change anything)
I think that it is a hermaphrodite :)
i am with rachel, i was getting worried, but i guess the girls and rex have a right to know before us. my vote is for a boy. it was for twin boys, but since they are sure there is only one....
i vote girl
Haven't you finished calling yet?!?!??
Laurel (as if I have a right to complain) :-D
hey laurel-
you didn't even guess!
:)
Post a Comment