because you are extremely hormonal? who is this cute little bundle?
That is you NIECE! Camryn Abigail!
whoops! i dont know that i ever saw her that tiny. i know i never recieved any PICTURES! are you taking her temp?
The nurse is taking her temp.We were still in the hospital.So sorry about the pics! I am sure you will be MUCH better at that when you have your 3rd! :)
rofl - the challenge has been issued! :-)/sits back to wait and see how Eryn does...
Funny how I knew that was Cam. It's because I recognized your hand and gray sweatshirt :)
I thought it would be obvious since it was her birthday after all!
sorry! i tend to miss the obvious, especially lately ( i love how you can blame everything on the pregnancy). i accept the challenge and laugh how you have to wait for 10 months to see it carried out.
Hahaha! I didn't realize it was Camryn either.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
because you are extremely hormonal? who is this cute little bundle?
That is you NIECE!
Camryn Abigail!
whoops! i dont know that i ever saw her that tiny. i know i never recieved any PICTURES!
are you taking her temp?
The nurse is taking her temp.
We were still in the hospital.
So sorry about the pics! I am sure you will be MUCH better at that when you have your 3rd! :)
rofl - the challenge has been issued! :-)
/sits back to wait and see how Eryn does...
Funny how I knew that was Cam. It's because I recognized your hand and gray sweatshirt :)
I thought it would be obvious since it was her birthday after all!
sorry! i tend to miss the obvious, especially lately ( i love how you can blame everything on the pregnancy).
i accept the challenge and laugh how you have to wait for 10 months to see it carried out.
Hahaha! I didn't realize it was Camryn either.
Post a Comment