Most of you know Camryn is insisting
we name this baby Hannah.
Every day her and I go round and round
about what we will name the baby.
cam: how is your baby today?
me: good.
cam: mom, can we please name her hannah?
me: no, cam. it is a nice name, but we are not naming her Hannah.
cam: w-h-a-t will we name her then?
me: how about thatcher?
cam: mom, that is a boy name, she is a girl!
I know! lets name her hannah!
me:we are NOT naming her hannah!
cam: ok, I will think of another good name.............
how about anna?
LOL!
Later she comes in with her dolly she got for Christmas.
I asked her what her dolls name is, I am sure you can guess!
Hannah!
we name this baby Hannah.
Every day her and I go round and round
about what we will name the baby.
cam: how is your baby today?
me: good.
cam: mom, can we please name her hannah?
me: no, cam. it is a nice name, but we are not naming her Hannah.
cam: w-h-a-t will we name her then?
me: how about thatcher?
cam: mom, that is a boy name, she is a girl!
I know! lets name her hannah!
me:we are NOT naming her hannah!
cam: ok, I will think of another good name.............
how about anna?
LOL!
Later she comes in with her dolly she got for Christmas.
I asked her what her dolls name is, I am sure you can guess!
Hannah!
14 comments:
Won't she just be devastated if it's a boy?!
yeah, I am not sure what her reaction will be. At least we will have close to 20 wks, to work on a kind response! :)
Did we ever tell you her reaction, when she heard the name you and justin picked for layla?
hannah would be an unusual name for a boy.........
How about Hannaniah for a boy? :)
no thanks!
I don't care for that one either, what can I say....I am picky, I guess.
Shawna-
One of Colton's best friend's name is Thatcher. I smiled when I read it in your blog. Thatcher has two brothers named Haddon and Beckett. It seems that you "feel" that this one is a boy...true? I "felt" that Aiden was a girl. Just wondering. Are you guys still planning a San Antonio trip for the Summer?
Mindy,
I am not sure I feel one way or another. If I had to guess, I would certainly say girl. But that is probably because that is all I know!
I really like the name Thatcher, but rex does not. :) I think it goes well with our last name.
We have 6 more weeks until we can find out.
Yes, you told me her response and I still think it's funny.
Counting down 'til that sonogram huh?
The kids want this baby's name to be John. *sigh* David and I aren't sold...but then we don't have many brilliant ideas for names right now anyway! HELP!!!
Mindy Clarkson said.......
Chad is in here with me and we both agree with you...Thatcher (insert our last name)...that IS cool.
Hope-
I like John. It is different from your other names, but it is cute.
I also like Henry. Old man names, I think they are so sweet!
DJ and Elisabeth's boys called Kenan, Canoe the whole time she was pregnant and for a while afterwards too! At least your kids picked an actual *name*! :)
I better be thinking of some old lady names though! :)
Since I have a pattern to uphold!
I love your girls names, Shawna! :-) If you do have a boy, I'm sure you'll come up with a great one. I like the old-fashioned names, too.
We have both boy and girl names picked out, but as is our tradition, they'll stay a secret until the baby's born.
Do you have that sonogram scheduled already? ;-)
Post a Comment