Cool!!! :-D
We're so excited! Maybe Eryn and I are both having boys too so yours will have some boy cousins to play with.
Micah and I are so excited!!!!!
i KNEW hannah would have a banana!
love the title! are the girls in shock?
Oh my!!! I'm in UTTER SHOCK!!!!!That is so exciting!!!! I bet you guys are thrilled!!! You will absolutely love having a son!
I'm so excited you're having a boy! That will be such a fun dynamic with all the girls. How is Camryn doing since she was so convinced it was a girl?
I told Ashlee today when she was over, and she started screaming! :)
So is this what you are teaching the girls to say when people ask what you are having! I can totally see Cam being naughty and telling everyone, "Hannah has a banana!" Hilarious!!!
this would be an "adult" joke, and since the blog readership if adult, I figured we would be ok.Rex has been calling the baby hannah-banana for weeks, so the girls call him that, but they have NO CLUE!MK even told my mom yesterday that now we will just call him Banana since it is a boy. I was crying I was laughing so hard.They really don't get it.
Congrats on finding out you are having a boy. Nate and I are thrilled for you guys!
Congratulations Rex and Shawna. He is going to be one coddled little baby by his big sisters. What fun.
Congratulations...how exciting!!!!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Cool!!! :-D
We're so excited! Maybe Eryn and I are both having boys too so yours will have some boy cousins to play with.
Micah and I are so excited!!!!!
i KNEW hannah would have a banana!
love the title!
are the girls in shock?
Oh my!!! I'm in UTTER SHOCK!!!!!That is so exciting!!!! I bet you guys are thrilled!!! You will absolutely love having a son!
I'm so excited you're having a boy! That will be such a fun dynamic with all the girls. How is Camryn doing since she was so convinced it was a girl?
I told Ashlee today when she was over, and she started screaming! :)
So is this what you are teaching the girls to say when people ask what you are having! I can totally see Cam being naughty and telling everyone, "Hannah has a banana!" Hilarious!!!
this would be an "adult" joke, and since the blog readership if adult, I figured we would be ok.
Rex has been calling the baby hannah-banana for weeks, so the girls
call him that, but they have NO CLUE!
MK even told my mom yesterday that now we will just call him Banana since it is a boy. I was crying I was laughing so hard.
They really don't get it.
Congrats on finding out you are having a boy. Nate and I are thrilled for you guys!
Congratulations Rex and Shawna. He is going to be one coddled little baby by his big sisters. What fun.
Congratulations...how exciting!!!!
Post a Comment