Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Hillbilly Housewife

A couple of years ago I found this awesome site.
She has all kinds of yummy recipes, with very
detailed instructions. They are very cost
conscious, so not all of them will appeal to everyone.
But, there are some AWESOME cheap meals.

Here are a couple of our favorites:

Chicken and Dumplings

Hot Pepper Garlic Chicken



She also has what she calls a "$45 Emergency Menu,"
it is a detailed list of what you would need to feed 4-6 for an
entire week. If you already have some of the ingredients in your
pantry you could do it for far less.


3 comments:

Scott and Lynn said...

I have referred to this many times as well! Plus, it's nice to add variety to the same things we eat over and over!!!

Laurel said...

Thanks for mentioning that site. I think I'm going to enjoy checking that out.

Have you looked at the link to "Free HS Curriculum"?

Shawna said...

I haven't looked at the homeschool stuff since she started working on it. I should go look!