Oh great, I ran in there Thur. to take something back, and was so proud of myself for not shopping and just walking out...that was a mistake! Maybe I should go today and make up for it. =)
i went today, but they had NOTHING!!! i probably went too late. they serioulsy had about 20 things for patrick and ella. nothing left. i have noticed, of the old navys around here, their selection of toddler clothes is awful. i always find stuff with you or katie, but never at my own stores. i did get ella a jacket for 3$ but all of the other stuff i got was full price(and going back, too expensive, i decided)
2 comments:
Oh great, I ran in there Thur. to take something back, and was so proud of myself for not shopping and just walking out...that was a mistake! Maybe I should go today and make up for it. =)
i went today, but they had NOTHING!!! i probably went too late. they serioulsy had about 20 things for patrick and ella. nothing left. i have noticed, of the old navys around here, their selection of toddler clothes is awful. i always find stuff with you or katie, but never at my own stores. i did get ella a jacket for 3$ but all of the other stuff i got was full price(and going back, too expensive, i decided)
Post a Comment