Saturday, October 21, 2006

What is on your "to read" list?

Tonight I was ordering books online
from the library. When Christian Book and
Gift's flier comes out, I like to go through it and pick out
books to get from the library.

We have an awesome library here,
almost too good to be true!
Besides being a multimillion dollar
building that is gorgeous, it has a cafe inside,
and all kinds of neat classes for kids and adults.
The best part of it all is that you can access
the library catalog online, and order with your
library card, and have the books mailed to
your house for free!
And, there are NO LATE FEES!

I thought I would share what is on my "to read"
list, that I need to finish up before all my
new books get here.

* Teach Them Diligently by Lou Priolo
* Having A Mary Heart In A Martha World by Joanna Weaver
* End Of The Spear by Steve Saint
* I'm Just Here For The Food by Alton Brown

So, what is on your "to read" list?
Post it on your blog and I will link to you,
or if you are one of the lurkers that comes to my
blog, but you don't have your own blog, write your list
in the comment section! :)
I would love to know what you all are reading......



1 comment:

HopiQ said...

Your library is THE BEST. Seriously. Dad takes us when we visit. It is amazing. Sadly, the library here is more like a crumby Wal-Mart, if you can imagine it. Thankfully, I can order library books online to be delivered. I miss having my children experience that quiet "awe" when you enter the library.

Thank you for posting the recommendations. We all love books!