I recently stumbled across this website where
you can make your own custom chore charts
for your kids. You can pick a theme to put at
the top of the chart along with your childs name.
You are also able to select your own chores, and
set them up just how you want them to be. I have
been on the hunt for chore charts all summer....the
girls have been BEGGING for them. (Rex's worst
nightmare come true.....a family of box checkers!!)
I never could find *exactly* what I was looking for

14 comments:
This really would've come in handy for my roommates at college. I guess we never outgrow chore charts, thanks for the great link
Oooo, great idea, I'll have to try this when the little one gets a bit bigger. Happy Wednesday - our tip is up as well!
This is AWESOME!!!! I used to make these by hand and the kids loved them. It's ben a couple years now without chore charts, but I think with this tool, I'll have the kids make their own and start up again. Great tip!!!
Mine's about forts.
Home of Pass the Torch Tuesday
Oh, I love this idea! I'm bookmarking it so I don't forget! Thanks for sharing.
I've posted a WFMW baptism gift tip. Stop by and take a peek. :)
I think blogger ate my first comment... what I said was that I love this! I already printed several up for my Halfpint.
That's a great idea!
I've already printed some off... Thank you for sharing this great sight!
Very NEAT!!!! I REALLY REALLY like this!
Followed the link and bookmarked the website so I can go back and use it! Thanks!
Yay! Thanks for another great link!
'Twas wonderful to see you guys this weekend. :-D
Thanks for the link + tip!
ughhh!i wish my printer worked! i would love something like this, my kids are just old enough i think. but i dread making one up myself. can you send me the website over email so i can keep it? thanks
I love that site. I printed both of my boys a chore chart out and placed it in a clear page protector. We use a dry erase marker to mark off what they've completed. Then, at the begining of each week, we clean it off and start over!
Great site. Thanks for sharing that...I've added it to my favorites. Laura
Post a Comment