Since we do school on a 4 day schedule, Fridays are pretty
relaxed around here. We sleep in a little and have lots of time
to play. After reading Rachel's post about blog templates, mine
started bothering me. Oh, and two of my sister in law's (April and
Eryn) started blogging, and I just loved how neat and clean their blogs
looked.
I googled "free blogger templates" and found hundreds. I kind
of knew what I was after, so I just kept looking. The one I found
ended up being a little more than cut and paste, but it wasn't very
difficult. (I only had to call Rex once to get his help!) I still have
quite a bit of work to do....adding links and photos.
But it is already way better than what I had.
I have several blogs I want to write complete with pictures,
an overview of our summer and our fall family trip we took
last weekend. Hopefully I can get to that the first of next week,
we have date night tonight, as well as family coming in late.
It will be a fun weekend that is for sure!
relaxed around here. We sleep in a little and have lots of time
to play. After reading Rachel's post about blog templates, mine
started bothering me. Oh, and two of my sister in law's (April and
Eryn) started blogging, and I just loved how neat and clean their blogs
looked.
I googled "free blogger templates" and found hundreds. I kind
of knew what I was after, so I just kept looking. The one I found
ended up being a little more than cut and paste, but it wasn't very
difficult. (I only had to call Rex once to get his help!) I still have
quite a bit of work to do....adding links and photos.
But it is already way better than what I had.
I have several blogs I want to write complete with pictures,
an overview of our summer and our fall family trip we took
last weekend. Hopefully I can get to that the first of next week,
we have date night tonight, as well as family coming in late.
It will be a fun weekend that is for sure!
3 comments:
Ok, I'm going to copy you and find a new template. =)
That's great to have a 4 day school week!
Have fun on your date! What are you going to do?
you should check out the link that I posted. She had so many cute ones.
We went to On the Border, Target, and Home Depot and Lowes. Seth, Marcie, Justin, April and Layla are here, so the guys are going to finish the hot tub! I am so excited!
oh we love OTB! From the pics, looks like you all had a fun weekend! Layla is a cutie. How's the hot tub?
Post a Comment