Oh Shawna, that's beautiful!Is that a copy-able picture?
Beautiful!
Wow, so good of all of you!
I love this photo of you guys. You can see how much the girls have grown up in the last year!
Hey, I just made your German Chocolate Bars...so good and easy! I gave some to my neighbor and she is just raving about them!
Oh Shawna, what a perfect portrait! I'm sooo jealous! We have yet to do a professional family picture - can you believe it?
Shawna,Micah and I love hearing all the stories, and seeing the pictures of your lovely girls. Thanks for sharing...it brightens our week!-Magen Hawkinson
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh Shawna, that's beautiful!
Is that a copy-able picture?
Beautiful!
Wow, so good of all of you!
I love this photo of you guys. You can see how much the girls have grown up in the last year!
Hey, I just made your German Chocolate Bars...so good and easy! I gave some to my neighbor and she is just raving about them!
Oh Shawna, what a perfect portrait! I'm sooo jealous! We have yet to do a professional family picture - can you believe it?
Shawna,
Micah and I love hearing all the stories, and seeing the pictures of your lovely girls. Thanks for sharing...it brightens our week!
-Magen Hawkinson
Post a Comment