Today I was reminded by a friend on EBCAlumni, that the
Stratford Chapel in Iowa has their messages available online.
Our church is working toward having something similar, I am so excited!
I went over there and found an excellant message by
Naomi (Scott) Keyser. She is speaking on what the Lord
has taught her in their first year of marriage.
If you have a moment, pop over and check it out. You can easily listen
while you go about your day, I am sure that it will
bless and encourage you in your role today!
Stratford Chapel in Iowa has their messages available online.
Our church is working toward having something similar, I am so excited!
I went over there and found an excellant message by
Naomi (Scott) Keyser. She is speaking on what the Lord
has taught her in their first year of marriage.
If you have a moment, pop over and check it out. You can easily listen
while you go about your day, I am sure that it will
bless and encourage you in your role today!
2 comments:
Thanks for mentioning the EBCAlumni site. I somehow had missed that.
Wow! Cammers looks so different with her short hair!
I heard Naomi speak this message at THRBC Family Camp. It was a good reminder and fun to think back 10 yrs. ago to when we first got married.
-Lynn
Post a Comment